Hotel Brands Designed for Your Success!
hihotels offers franchise opportunities with five nationally recognized hotel brands representing the economy through midscale segments. Each of our hotel brands is supported by a dedicated corporate team that provides ongoing customer service and local sales and marketing training, and has a national reservation system powered by Sabre.
Owners maximize business investments
All the benefits of being part of a franchise, but maintain your individuality
Consistent treatment, respect and personal and prompt common-sense service from your corporate staff
Growing hotel brands with a commitment to enhanced quality
Economy to midscale hotel brands offering guests value, comfort and a good night’s sleep!®
Scottish Inns and Scottish Inns & Suites have provided travelers with a clean and consistent economy, limited-service lodging option since 1967.
- 110+ locations
- Typically average 42 rooms
- Owners benefit from the support and discounts available through our local, regional and national marketing campaigns
Red Carpet Inn
Since 1968, Red Carpet Inn and Red Carpet Inn & Suites have provided a great value in the franchise arena for owners who seek to maximize the "bottom line" of their investments and the opportunity to manage their own facilities and room rates. Hoteliers are easily able to meet the requirements dictated by their local markets while maintaining reasonable franchise standards.
- 80+ locations include limited- and full-service hotel facilities in the economy to mid-level price ranges.
- Guest amenities include guestroom toiletries package, in-room high-speed internet access, and continental breakfast or a restaurant.
- The average property size is 68 rooms.
Master Hosts Inns
Master Hosts Inns and Master Hosts Resorts encourage hotels to preserve their own identities. These properties typically have character, warmth, charm and an independent name that they can display and market in addition to the Master Hosts flag.
- The average property size is 140 rooms.
- Properties are primarily located in resort or destination locations.
- They are full-service hotels that range from the mid- to upper-middle price range.
Downtowner Inns and Downtowner Inns & Suites are generally limited-service facilities in city centers or downtown locations in the economy to upper-economy price range.
- The franchise fee structure is designed for smaller properties.
- The average property size is 40 rooms.
- An ideal brand for guests who seek clean, comfortable lodging at a price that represents great value in the local market.
Passport Inn and Passport Inn & Suites are the perfect business solution to some of the larger, unfeasible franchise fee structures.
- Many Passport Inns are smaller properties averaging 35 rooms and located in resort locations.
- These hotels are typically limited-service facilities with budget or economy-level room rates as dictated by the local market.