Hotel Brands Designed for Your Success!
hihotels offers franchise opportunities with five nationally recognized hotel brands representing the economy through midscale segments. Each of our hotel brands is supported by a dedicated corporate team that provides ongoing customer service and local sales and marketing training, and has a national reservation system powered by Sabre.
Owners maximize business investments
All the benefits of being part of a franchise, but maintain your individuality
Consistent treatment, respect and personal and prompt common-sense service from your corporate staff
Growing hotel brands with a commitment to enhanced quality
Economy to midscale hotel brands offering guests value, comfort and a good night’s sleep!®
Our fastest-growing brand, Scottish Inns and Scottish Inns & Suites are economy and midscale limited-service properties. With decades of well-established brand recognition, Scottish Inns has loyal clientele and continues to attract travelers because of its strong reputation for quality.
- More than 100 locations from coast to coast and steadily expanding.
- An average of 42 rooms per property.
- According to the HVS 2020 Hotel Franchise Fee Guide, Scottish Inns has the lowest total franchise cost relative to rooms revenue (3.7%) among all economy hotel brands that participated.
- Fair franchise agreements, sensible standards, personalized support and an advanced reservation system = tremendous value and high ROI potential.
- Ideal for conversions and popular for new-build projects.
“The Scottish Inns brand keeps expanding and adjusting with my future goals in mind.”
- Mayur Mahant, owner, Scottish Inns & Suites, Jones Road, Houston, TX
Red Carpet Inn
Red Carpet Inn and Red Carpet Inn & Suites provide a great value for owners who seek to maximize the bottom line of their investments and the opportunity to manage their own room rates. Franchisees are easily able to meet the requirements dictated by their local markets while maintaining reasonable brand standards.
- Limited- and full-service hotel facilities in the economy to mid-level price ranges.
- More than 70 locations.
- An average of 68 rooms per property.
- According to the HVS 2020 Hotel Franchise Fee Guide, Red Carpet Inn has the third-lowest total franchise cost relative to rooms revenue (4.2%) among all economy hotel brands that participated.
- Franchisees are able to take advantage of hihotels’ comprehensive toolbox of resources, services and technology.
“hihotels provides the ongoing support and necessary tools that contribute to our overall success.”
- Gladys Cartwright, GM, Red Carpet Inn & Suites, Kinston, NC
Master Hosts Inns
Master Hosts Inns and Master Hosts Resorts encourage hotels to preserve their own identities. These properties typically have character, warmth, charm and an independent name that they can display and market in addition to the Master Hosts flag.
- Full-service hotels that range from the mid- to upper-middle price range.
- An average of 140 rooms per property.
- Properties are primarily in resort or destination locations.
- All of the distribution benefits of larger brands without the extra demands placed on hoteliers.
- Sensible brand standards and flexibility enable franchisees to maintain the individuality of their hotels.
“hihotels’ franchisee-friendly approach and common-sense standards allow me the freedom to run my property as I see fit.”
- Jill Atfield, Owner, Master Hosts Resort – Highland Hills Motel & Cabins, Boone, NC
Downtowner Inns and Downtowner Inns & Suites are generally limited-service facilities in city centers or downtown locations in the economy to upper-economy price range. The brand has an attractive franchise fee structure designed to enhance bookings for smaller properties.
- An average of 40 rooms per property.
- Customized support from the hihotels corporate team helps hoteliers grow their business and meet their goals.
- No unnecessary PIPs or guidelines.
- An ideal brand for guests who seek clean, comfortable lodging at a price that represents great value in the local market.
Passport Inn and Passport Inn & Suites are the perfect business solution to some of the larger, unfeasible franchise fee structures in the industry. These hotels are typically limited-service facilities with budget or economy-level room rates as dictated by the local market.
- Many Passport Inns are smaller properties averaging 35 rooms and located in resort locations.
- According to the HVS 2020 Hotel Franchise Fee Guide, Passport Inn has the third-lowest total franchise cost relative to rooms revenue (4.2%) among all economy hotel brands that participated.
- Easy-to-understand fee structure; no hidden fees.
- Franchisees enjoy the latest and most sophisticated hotel reservation system to keep their properties at the competitive forefront.